[Testing Report : 2008.10.17]
wendy_hung at openmoko.com
Fri Oct 17 12:09:28 CEST 2008
it's the testing report time again!
This week we did some base image test, but unfortunately we happen with a
serious problem : https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2071
Which is when you update/upgrade the new opkg image will happen with
enlightment error than distroy your device- once you reboot will freeze on
booting screen- therefor we can't test after Wednesday.
So basicly we keep doing the test cases and test plan after that.
But we still verify some problems that did not happen at this moment:
1) The illume bar's moving is unsmooth and slow.
2) INSTALLER show up twice at bottom bar in home screen.
3) Installer "Application run error" message will come out during/after
reflash or +Update all
4) In installer application the speed of open package sometime is super slow
5) In installer "+Update all " spend too much time and fail from time to time,
and the system time out came too slow (20~30mins)
New bugs that reported:
#2069: [Installer] it has network but still show up error message ask for
#2070: [Distro] ld.so.cache goes missing after package upgrades
#2071: Booting failed, stop at wifi driver
#1506: sometimes keyboard does not appear when create new message
We will keep working on that and try to verify more problems once the kernel
Due to the engineer's new tasks, later on testing team will also adjust our
work flow to make the hole process become more smooth.
If you have any question or suggestion, please please let us know, every
More information about the devel