[Testing Report : 2008.10.24]

Wendy wendy_hung at openmoko.com
Fri Oct 24 14:42:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

this week thanks for engineers to help us find out the problem in ticket #2071
[https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2071#comment:5] but we still can't see
the icon.

Due to this block issue we can't have anything to test with, sorry for those
in_testing bugs. :P

About in_testing bug you can see :
[https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/query?status=in_testing&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&milestone=Om2008.10]

#1634  [Assassin]"Update"&"Uninstall" button didn't lock up while installing
#1716  [Package] add .edj decompiler/compiler as a package
#1795  2008.8 Qtopia keyboard - missing keys
#1979  [Location] Deleted Tags will appear in the tag list.(specific phone)
#1984  [Qt-Contact] edit SIM contact screen overlaps running applications
#1987  [Qt-Contact] contact name will have limit letters when export from
phone to SIM
#2031  Scroll list implementation

These days engineers are approaching  oe.dev, but now the e-illume is having a
big change. So testing don't have things can test....
Please read the last two paragraphs of this page to get more detail form
technical part: [https://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Improving_user_experience]

We still want to release the milestone Om2008.10, but we really really need to
test it at first, please.

Regards,
Wendy