Installing libframeworkd-glib on Openmoko toolchain

Leonti Bielski prishelec at
Mon Oct 27 18:06:27 CET 2008

I'm trying to compile openmoko-contacts3 from SHR distribution. It needs
So I download libframeworkd-glib from FSO git and run:

om-conf --prefix=/usr/local/openmoko libframeworkd-glib
cd libframeworkd-glib
make install

All is going good except for the libraries are not installed into
'/usr/local/openmoko/usr/include/frameworkd-glib/' but into
'/usr/include/frameworkd-glib/' of my computer.
What do I have to change to make it installed to toolchain directory
Thanks. Leonti