removing pcf50633_voltage_set and friends

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Wed Oct 29 18:53:37 CET 2008

Le mercredi 29 octobre 2008, Balaji Rao a écrit :
> Now that every pcf50633 regulator consumer has been converted to use the
> regulator kernel API, I'm looking to get rid of pcf50633_voltage_set and
> friends.
> There are /sys attributes named voltage_auto, voltage_ldoX.. Is it being
> used at all ? If not, is there any objection to remove them ?

That's hard to say. I saw on IRC that some people actually do keep a copy of
the source of all Debian packages in their hard disk (~40G). Maybe someday
someone will maintain a comprehensive collection of the source code of all
applications in the major distributions.

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le