Qt Extended

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Thu Oct 30 05:40:37 CET 2008

On Thu October 30 2008 10:59:18 am Hypnotize wrote:
> Lorn:
>
> I dont get all the applications that is on the Qt Extended 4.4.1 image
when
> I use this options:
>
> ../qt-extended-4.4.2/configure -device neo -modules
> location,bluetooth,telephony,cell,ipcomms,media -ssl -sound-system alsa
> -dbus -dbusipc -v4l2 -vpn -mediaengines cruxus,gstreamer -phonon -
libamr
> -gif -pictureflow -glib -qtopia-sqlite -script -arch arm -xplatform
> linux-neo-g++
>

> What options do I miss or don't need ?
>
> What configure options do you use when you build Qt Extended for the
GTA02
All you need is:
configure -device neo.

Add also add the libmad plugin from qtextended.org as well as qterminal
there.
I just add the qterminal sources to devices/neo/src, and edit
devices/neo/src/projects.pri and add qterminal there.

I need to update those sources as well, for qbuild support. Maybe I need to
blog about qbuild.... its a big change, really.
--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, Qt Software, Nokia Pty Ltd