Android openness, was Re: Android codebase - Patch set #1

Gergely Kis gergely.kis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:29:09 CET 2008

Hi,

It would be nice if you would not spread FUD.

The git repo you are looking at is an overlay repository, it only
contains the files added by the Android guys, namely the new
integrated build system. (Android.mk).

I suggest to use http://source.android.com as a starting point + the
android mailing lists.

Best Regards,