Openmoko Bug #1852: Can't register on GSM Network

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 22:00:13 CEST 2008

#1852: Can't register on GSM Network
    Reporter:  jonquark  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by jonquark):

 Replying to [comment:7 graeme]:
 > Hi, I just went out and purchased a O2 SIM pre-pay.
 > Using qtopia-x11 it registers to the network and I can make/receive
 calls fine.

 I'm very envious. Does the chip look like the O2 Germany chips at the
 bottom of:

 i.e. are the terminals separated by more than thin black lines?