Freerunner toolkit/sdk

Muthu Subramanian muthusuba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:26:18 CEST 2008

 Hi,
   Thanks! I am able to compile the sample project. But, I have one more
 query:
 Does libpulse have any dependency? I can build the complete source
 tree (all the projects) if required.
 Some pointers here would be helpful.

 This is the message that I get when running om-conf neod
 ----
 Checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
 checking for NEOD... configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0
 gthread-2.0 gconf-2.0 libpulse) were not met:

 No package 'libpulse' found

 Alternatively, you may set the environment variables NEOD_CFLAGS
 and NEOD_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

 FATAL: oe_runconf failed

 Thanks & Regards,
 Muthu Subramanian