The usage of "in_testing" field

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Fri Sep 5 15:29:44 CEST 2008

Hey,

I'm glad you gus fix bugs all over the place. A minor reminder regarding the
in_testing field. It is a indicator for QA that they should test this again
and close the bug. They test the daily "stable" image. This means
toggle "in_testing" only if tomorrows build will have this fix or you are
confident that it will be build.

Please poke me to bump PRs for the stable image otherwise we will end in the
ping pong game where QA will put bugs back to assigned because the package
was not updated and you will be surprised and put it back to in_testing.

thanks
	z.