Openmoko Bug #1656: Bad A2DP performance

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 5 17:02:15 CEST 2008

#1656: Bad A2DP performance
 Reporter:  Mercury  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
 Blocking:           |

Comment(by Mercury):

 I get similar performance to montgoss now too, though.  At 16kHz it's
 actually tolerable if the phone is touching my headphones.  (Kinda defeats
 the purpose of wireless.. I can't even put it in my front pocket, 6 inches
 away from the headphones, and still get quality audio)

 I'm feeling pretty convinced there's a signal strength issue.