Openmoko Bug #1786: GtkButton inner_border theme change

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Sep 7 13:50:32 CEST 2008

#1786: GtkButton inner_border theme change
 Reporter:  montgoss                |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  new
 Blocking:                          |

Comment(by rost):

 I just attached a patch for gtkrc. I just tested it with tangoGPS. Before
 applying the patch tangoGPS was unusable, now it runs fine.