Openmoko Bug #1965: qtopia-phone-x11 build failed cannot find -lfreetype

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 8 12:27:57 CEST 2008

#1965: qtopia-phone-x11 build failed cannot find -lfreetype
    Reporter:  Niko!    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by Niko!):

 I used mokomakefile with "make openmoko-qtopia-x11-image". Thanks to Aiua
 for suggestion, it seems that qtopia configure script search automatically
 in /opt/toolchains for the compiler. I renamed /opt/toolchains and just
 now i'm building qtopia-phone-x11, the configure phase passed so i think
 the problem is solved, but some patches are required to avoid this and
 having the OE and QtopiaSDK coexisting on the same host.