Request: Please use defconfig-gta02 for FSO kernel

shawnzier at gmail.com shawnzier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 20:33:13 CEST 2008

After some discussion with Andy on the community lists, I wanted to put in a request that FSO use defconfig-gta02 for their kernel config. I'm not sure what their config is now, but it doesn't have anything compiled as modules. Personally, I'd like to try the usb file storage gadget. In order to do that though, I would have to rmmod g_ether. The problem is that g_ether is compiled-in on the http://shr.bearstech.com builds. If it's too much of a hassle, don't worry about it, I'll just figure out how to cross-compile my own kernel and modules. Thanks.