Weekly Engineering News 36/2008

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Wed Sep 10 23:52:23 CEST 2008

Ok, I guess I'll not debate this any further; we'll agree to disagree on
the chip.

The real question behind the PMU debate is this -- is the current state
of power management and suspend in the kernel for the GTA02 the best
that we can hope to get?  If not, are there any planned efforts to
resolve the suspend/resume issues, or at least identify them?  (I'm at a
standstill on my kernel efforts; I lack the knowledge, equipment, and
documentation to track down these remaining problems.)

Please don't say that this is going to be like the GTA01 -- left
partially working, and handed over to the community to sort out while Om
 focuses on the successor.

Mike (mwester)