MonoMakefile: how to build navit-svn instead of navit-0.0.4 ?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Sat Sep 13 02:37:04 CEST 2008

Harald Koenig wrote:
> On Sep 12, Nicola Mfb wrote:
>
>> In my oe tree i have navit_cvs and not navit_svn,
>
> and can you start a build for navit_cvs (I'd guess for you
> it's  "make build-package-navit-cvs" then?)

Everything after the '_' in the bitbake recipe name is part of the version
number, and should not be used as part of a make command.

You need to tell bitbake using PREFERRED_VERSION which version you want to
build.  See the bitbake manual for more details.

http://bitbake.berlios.de/manual/, Example 4.7

-- Rod