OFT Status Update 2008.9.1

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Sep 15 15:11:56 CEST 2008

On Sep 11, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> Openmoko Framework Team Status Report 2008.9.1
>
> Hi guys! This is the fourth Openmoko Framework Team Status update,
> featuring our third milestone release and more.

thanks!

> ====Download / Installation====
>
> # Grab a uImage and a .jffs2 for your device from
> http://downloads.openmoko.org/framework/milestone3/ when it's ready.

is there a feed which I can use to update/upgrade my current Om 2008.8 +updates
to 2008.9.1 ?

both http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/ and http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/
only show Om2008.8 since I don't like to flash (and trash;) my installation
over and over again...

thanks,

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\