MokoMakeFile "Build Ends in Tragedy"

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:58:44 CEST 2008

  Julia --

 Not sure, I followed the directions on the page, I had nothing to begin
with, so I made the assumption that I must have downloaded the latest
available version. At any rate. I woke up this morning with a build
complete. Although after I had removed the two patch lines from python-etk
it still says that that package needs to be updated,.. even after the four
make commands.

-Scott