Openmoko Bug #1904: om2008.8 wifi don't get always an ipv4 ip

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 16 22:09:51 CEST 2008

#1904: om2008.8 wifi don't get always an ipv4 ip
    Reporter:  dolfje   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by andy):

 I didn't have this issue last time I talked to unencrypted AP (which did
 work fine).  Is everyone seeing the packetloss also running ipv6?  I don't
 run it.

 What happens if you do the ping in the background and tcpdump -i eth0 also
 on the FR, do we see ping and pong coming in?

 Just to confirm, what does

 route -n

 say?  Does it help if you disable ipv6?