Openmoko Bug #1904: om2008.8 wifi don't get always an ipv4 ip

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 16 23:04:10 CEST 2008

#1904: om2008.8 wifi don't get always an ipv4 ip
    Reporter:  dolfje   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by danielhedblom):

 Replying to [comment:19 andy]:
 > I didn't have this issue last time I talked to unencrypted AP (which did
 work fine).  Is everyone seeing the packetloss also running ipv6?  I don't
 run it.

 > What happens if you do the ping in the background and tcpdump -i eth0
 also on the FR, do we see ping and pong coming in?

 Dont have ipv6, gotto get back on that one.

 > Just to confirm, what does
 > route -n
 > say?

 root at om-gta02:/sbin# route -n
 Kernel IP routing table
 Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
 Iface   U     0      0        0
 eth0   U     0      0        0
 usb0         UG    0      0        0

 Does it help if you disable ipv6?

 Sorry but i cant find out how. I have always disabled it by blocking
 modules but i cant find any other way on the interweb.