OM2008.8/FS0 3 Low Resolution / Touch Screen Issues

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 04:55:04 CEST 2008

 Hello All --

 When in 320x240 (Tested this in Landscape),The touch screen coordinates are
not properly re-calculated. This does not mean much for general purpose
phone gui, but does matter much with game porting. Since most games that
i've been working on, do not run well in 640x480.

I've built the distribution and have noticed that there is a patch for
landscape mode (fixing the x-coordinate issue). But it does not seem to
assess lower resolution.

Does anyone have any input on this? I will be working on this problem, as it
is a major barrier for my game porting and development.

Thanks in Advance,
Scott