FSO and QEmu

Max mkiva at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:31:27 CEST 2008

To the best of my knowledge it is not working at the moment, flash.sh is
heavily geared up for gta01 and  needs  substantial modifications. In
addition to that qemu seems  lacking proper support for gta02.
I also could not get Kernel gta02 patch to work.
I am still trying though.

 If anyone had  any success in making  qemu run FSO or any other gta02
breed, please shout !!