Openmoko Bug #2015: [Om2008.8] Can't start game 'Fifteen Pieces'

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Sep 18 19:51:17 CEST 2008

#2015: [Om2008.8] Can't start game 'Fifteen Pieces'
 Reporter:  dolfje   |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
Blockedby:           |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:           |
 I installed the game 'Fifteen Pieces' from the repository in om2008.8
 update with a just updated om2008.8. When I tried to run it, it gave:
 'Fifteen Pieces was terminated due to application error.'

 Steps to repro:
 - goto installer
 - install 'qtopia-phone-x11-fifteen' from the games category
 - goto home
 - open fifteen

 Expected result:
 - fifteen starts

 Actual restult:
 - this error: Fifteen Pieces was terminated due to application error.