[Full test of Om2008.9]
wendy_hung at openmoko.com
Fri Sep 19 13:23:17 CEST 2008
this week is the full test week, in this link you can see our full test
reports and full test cases : http://people.openmoko.org/openmoko/testing/
[Launcher / Installer / Dialer / Messages / Suspend&Resume]
The image that I used to test is:
Root file system 20080915-asu.stable-rootfs.jffs2
Which is eventual release candidate for Om2008.9.
Here is a short summary of some remaining known issues:
- Out going call can not really disconnect by "End Call" if the other one did
not pick up the call.
[2008.9] You can use this device as a phone now, this problem already been
- Some of the testing phone can not make phone calls but can receive/send
SMS??? (With alert message"no network")
[2008.9]also been fixed
- qpe crashed all the time in one of our testing phone.
[2008.9]now we don't have qpe crashed all the time, but we'll still keep trac
- Two of our phone can not wake up from suspend time.
[2008.9]this bug has been mortified as suspend/resume problems- #1991, #1789,
- WiFi can not work (show up "unknown" all the time)
[2008.9] please check bug #1888, show up unknown already been fixed.
- Can't take GSM signal right away after on the device
[2008.9] not perfect, but it's much better!
- [#1661] Unable to send saved tags by entering number (Locations)
- [#1635] After x hours the call active will become unstable. Can't receive
or make a phone call normally.
[2008.9] mortified as modem problem, please check #1964
Please feel free to give us question or suggestion.
Thanks for reading!
More information about the devel