Openmoko Bug #2019: Headphone Jack Event

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Sep 20 14:06:57 CEST 2008

#2019: Headphone Jack Event
    Reporter:  Zoup     |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by werner):

 I installed Om2008.9-gta02-20080916 on a GTA02v6 and I can definitely see
 something happening when I plug in or remove a plug (tried all items shown
 on )
 while running cat /dev/input/event0

 Did the headset event ever work on that device ?

 By the way, u-boot I have on that device is version
 U-Boot 1.3.2-dirty-moko12 (Aug 20 2008 - 18:41:45)

 Since u-boot sets up the GPIOs, a change in u-boot may affect this.