Openmoko Bug #1767: Enlightenment Error

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Sep 21 06:08:59 CEST 2008

#1767: Enlightenment Error
 Reporter:  ssweeny  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
 Blocking:           |

Comment(by shashank):

 I'm using FDOM (version  20080913)
 and I'm getting this *white box of death* too

 I'm guessing that it occurs whenever a qtopia application is launched. (be
 it Dialer, Calender...)
 But it's not consistent. Sometimes it launches without errors also.