[OM 2008.9] Catch headset event

Fabian Rami fabian.rami at wowcompany.com
Tue Sep 23 14:58:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I have 2 questions :

1) Is there already a way to catch the event generated by  the presure
on the headset's button? (the headset shipped with gta02 )

I want to detect a presure on this button to generate an alarm.
Can you tell me the way to achieve this ?

2) I have read in the wiki :
"Note that this does not hold for phones running Om_2008.8 - then gsmd
has been replaced with Qtopia's mobile stack. Installing gsmd and
related tools will conflict with qpe and things may not work. "
Which library is remplacing libgsmd ?

Feel free to ask more details if you need it...

Best regards,
Fabian