Openmoko Bug #2029: Class 0 SMS wrongly decoded (no UTF-8?)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Sep 24 00:41:39 CEST 2008

#2029: Class 0 SMS wrongly decoded (no UTF-8?)
    Reporter:  vnevoa   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by vnevoa):

 Ok, I've added the logread.
 My reproduction of the problem starts at line 566.
 Steps taken:
 1 - compose and send an SMS message to myself (body has "test");
 2 - receive the class 0 SMS with the pre-paid account's current sale;
 3 - receive the normal SMS I wrote to myself (say NO to qtopia's
 Anything else?