Openmoko Bug #2029: Class 0 SMS wrongly decoded (no UTF-8?)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Sep 24 13:55:10 CEST 2008

#2029: Class 0 SMS wrongly decoded (no UTF-8?)
    Reporter:  vnevoa   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by vnevoa):

 Erin, I have no idea if you are making a statement or asking a question...
 I also don't know how to interpret the log file. If I knew, I would have
 debugged the problem myself and provided better info.
 If you need more info or clarifications, please ask in a clearer way.