unable to read from Sandisk 8Gb SD

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Wed Sep 24 17:18:38 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 24 September 2008 09:08:57 Rod Whitby wrote:
> Andy Green wrote:
> > It used to be that our kernel packages followed our stable kernel git
> > daily.
> >
> > But the hash on that one tells it is stuck at Aug 23 patchlevel...
>
> Yet another reason why the openmoko autobuilder configuration should be
> documented and published somewhere.

Hey Rod,

asking for more is always easy. AFAIK Julian responded to your questions on
the autobuilder and AFAIK the setup did not change. Sure we could have a wiki
page, a xhtml page, an rss feed... but there is only so much Julian can do in
8 hours a day.

You, or who else is bothered, could take julian's response and put that into
the wiki or wait until Julian has the time to do so.

love
	z.