unable to read from Sandisk 8Gb SD

Sander van Grieken sander at 3v8.net
Thu Sep 25 13:18:38 CEST 2008

> On Wednesday 24 September 2008 14:24:14 Sander van Grieken wrote:
>
>> I agree, and that's where sane-srcrevs.conf comes in, because it acts as a
>> gatekeeper for distribution integration testing.
>
> right
>
>> But the SD card corruption patch (and most others patches) have no impact
>> on interfaces or integration and could have been pushed out into the world
>> much earlier. They solve important problems users have.
>
> Famous last words. :)

heh, I agree Murphy has his crosshairs on assumptions, but wouldn't it be in OpenMoko's
best interest to test these kernel updates ASAP, and rid their customers of the
particularly annoying corruption bug?? (besides, I tested Andy's patch regarding this
bug the same day it was comitted, posted the feedback, and still running FSO with this
patch today)

not much fun to re re re download those OSM maps, re re re install that distro on SD etc.

Sander