unsubscribe

Josh Adams knewter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:26:14 CEST 2008

So I'm not even kidding, I've tried thirty-five times to unsubscribe
from this list to no effect.  I am aware of the process.  I go to the
site, unsubscribe from devel, it says it'll send me a confirmation
email.  Never does.  Emails still come.

This list is great, and I loved reading it in digest mode.  In
one-email-at-a-time mode (I *also* cannot change that setting) it is a
complete attention drain.  I need to be removed from this list.  I'm
aware that I can filter the messages to trash, and that's no
problem...but I should be able to unsubscribe.

- Snapped.