Applying Openmoko Concept to Open Source GPS Handheld

Justin Davey juskai at
Fri Sep 5 18:37:32 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I was speaking with Michael Shiloh today and he suggested I head here to get some feedback.  Currently I'm running the community and am looking into crowdsourcing the development of an open source, open platform GPS device.  Partly inspired by Openmoko, Michael thought maybe you guys would have some thoughts, sources, collaboration interests, etc. in such a project.  If it sounds interesting, send me a line at justin at and we'll chat.

Justin Davey