How to issue AT-Commands?

atul raut atul_raut17 at
Tue Sep 16 14:58:45 CEST 2008

Hi Soeren,

Here is the way,
Below is the function which executes our AT Commands

 lgsm_passthrough (lgsmh, command_buf, rbuf, &rlen);

and the declaration for same function is you get in

 #include <libgsmd/libgsmd.h>

This is in gsm module.

and for more information please go through
our code base. That is available in

Still any issue's let me know I work on it already so
I had some idea's

"You Never Get a Second Chance to Make First Good Impression"
Atul Raut
Hyderabad - 500 033

----- Original Message ----
From: sh <soeren at>
To: devel at
Sent: Tuesday, 16 September, 2008 4:07:46 PM
Subject: How to issue AT-Commands?

Hi list,

I am confused. Some time ago i used libgsmd-tool to issue AT-Commands
directly to the GSM Modem. Now it seems the qtopia phone library is used
for that part. Since (HS)CSD is not covered by that library, I either
need to either extend that library or issue AT-Commands myself.

According to the documentation for that library there is no function to
issue AT-Commands directly.

How can I communicate directly to the Modem without disturbing other

Best regards,
  Soeren Heisrath

devel mailing list
devel at

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on