How to issue AT-Commands?

atul raut atul_raut17 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 16 14:58:45 CEST 2008

Hi Soeren,

Here is the way,
Below is the function which executes our AT Commands

 lgsm_passthrough (lgsmh, command_buf, rbuf, &rlen);

and the declaration for same function is you get in

 #include <libgsmd/libgsmd.h>

This is in gsm module.

and for more information please go through
our code base. That is available in

http://projects..openmoko.org/projects/atmycommand/

Still any issue's let me know I work on it already so
I had some idea's

br
atul

"You Never Get a Second Chance to Make First Good Impression"
Atul Raut
Hyderabad - 500 033