New Meta-toolchain

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) mail at
Wed Sep 17 19:04:36 CEST 2008

Julian Chu wrote:
> Hi,
>         There is a fresh meta-toolchain.
>         You can download it by the link.
>         or
>         This meta-toolchain didn't include enought libraries, actually.
>         It was smaller.
>         If you need some libraries but not be included in the toolchain,
>         you can use opkg to download it from
>         ( the default respository is Testing-repository )

Oh... Cool! I was waiting something like this since long time :P.

Btw a nice feature to add imho would be including something like
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ldd and using it to calculate the package
dependencies checking the
$OMTOOL_DIR/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/opkg/info/*.list files
when using om-make-ipkg. Having a tool like ldd for arm compiled files would
help a lot...

Treviño's World - Life and Linux
Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at