Issues with Ubuntu package names and Toolchain?

Kevin Dixon kevin.c.dixon at
Fri Sep 26 23:52:51 CEST 2008

I can't get my opkg to work properly.

I have nothing using opkg (this is my development machine), yet I always get

Collected errors:
 * Could not obtain administrative lock

Any ideas?

I notice that