please put qt4-x11-free to openmoko feed

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Sun Sep 28 19:19:09 CEST 2008

On Sunday 28 September 2008 10:58:05 Erin Yueh wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> Some people from our community are trying new features in Qt4. Could we
> put 'qt4-x11-free', 'python-pyqt' and 'python-sip' in openmoko feed?
> Thanks!

I would be happy if we could have Qt4.4 (qt4-x11-free) in the feed because a
lot of my labor (QtWebKit) is in there but because of Qtopia we have to be
very cautious. We should link Qtopia with an rpath to /opt/Qtopia and remove
the ld.so.conf.d/qtopia file. On the other hand someone could step up and fix
the Qtopia buildsystem to use the system Qt... volunteers?

z.