Changes to in OE

Andreas Willich andreas_willich at
Wed Apr 1 21:13:11 CEST 2009

Hi List

I do not know if this is the correct list for my question, so if I am
wrong here, please point me to the correct list.

Here is my question:
What needs to be done to change the version of a package what is build?

Concrete case:
Currently is for mono the version entered in and gets build by the buildhost and is
available at the repositories.

I am developing applications for the Freerunner that runs on mono, but
needs a newer version of it. I build the latest version available at OE
(1.9.1+2.2-rc1) at it builds and AFAIK it works on the Neo.

So, what I have to do that these changes are applied to the file?