Compiling toolchain fails on Ubuntu 8.10 - edje-sdk

Angus Ainslie nytowl at openmoko.org
Thu Apr 2 00:13:30 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 14:40 -0700, Matthias Keller wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I'm experiencing a very odd behavior when I try to compile the OE toolchain on my Ubuntu 8.10 i686 box.

I'm curious why you're building the toolchain. If you're looking for
just the toolchain it easiest just to download it. If you want to build
things using OE the toolchain does not need to be built first just build
your specific target applications.

> I checked out the repository from git://git.openembedded.net/openembedded and set my environment variables accordingly.

Which branch are you trying to build from ?

How is your environment setup ?

Angus