toolchain

j newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Sat Apr 4 04:13:12 CEST 2009

Hello!
I think that toochain documentation is very important to follow,
I have a problem, in the step . /usr/local/openmoko/arm/setup-env,
this document or file is not found, but I found
./usr/local/openmoko/arm/environment-setup
can I use ./usr/local/openmoko/arm/environment-setup instead of .
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/setup-env, or what to do??
thank you

That file now lives in /usr/local/openmoko/arm/bin/setup-env - I've edited the wiki to reflect that. (Angus Ainsley had already done so, but missed the repetition in the "building a sample project" section)