Gabriel and D-Bus

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 20:06:59 CEST 2009

Maybe someone is interested in trying to set up this thing?

Think about the benefits - with Elementary  and Vala writing an
application is piece of cake on host computer.
A lot of time consumes building it locally, than transferring it to
the phone. Phone is not fast enough too for rapid testing.
This significantly slows down development and irritates the developer :D

The only thing right now we can't do locally is working with d-bus. If
we could manage to make it work we could develop applications rapidly
on host computers until everything works, and then just recompile it
for the phone.

Leonti

p.s. I have already built socat if someone needs it.