do you join to make fake multitouch on Freerunner?

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:12:26 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Aapo Rantalainen
<aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com> wrote:
> This fake multitouch (or emulated multitouch, virtual multitouch,
> pseudo multitouch...) are discussed a lot. But I haven't see any plan
> how it should be done on Freerunner. Should it be library or driver
> (or even feature in Xorg)?

I'm interested in this implementation. I think it would be nice to
have it as a file which will have predetermined outputs for various
gestures. We can decide on the protocol as we go further in the
project.

Is this the best way to do it? Or can you suggest anything better?

Also, have this been started as a project somewhere?

--
Regards
Shashank