new milestone : stable-kernel-2009.1 / Tagging current andy-tracking as stable

Nelson Castillo arhuaco at freaks-unidos.net
Mon Apr 13 09:17:24 CEST 2009

Hi.

In order to be able to tag current andy-tracking as a stable kernel we
need to fix a few bugs. Thus we have created the milestone
stable-kernel-2009.1. Here is the (current) list of bugs that need to
be fixed.

http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/query?status=in_testing&status=reopened&status=assigned&status=new&status=accepted&group=status&milestone=stable-kernel-2009.1

If you believe that another bug is important and that it belongs to
this milestone please let us know.

Once we have reached this milestone we'll try to keep tags only for
stable kernels. If this approach fails we'll make a "stable" branch
starting from andy-tracking but let's try to avoid it first.

We have received a lot of help with bug reports and testing. We'll try
to make the plans public. We don't know in advance how much help we'll
receive but by making the plans public we can make it easier for
people to know how to help.

N.-