GUI application development for GTA02 - Which framework?

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at
Fri Apr 17 01:24:45 CEST 2009

> Hi,
> I am also using QtCreator for developing, but haven't got the parameters
> right yet for crosscompiling for freerunner.
> So I would be very interested in your project for xcompiling, packaging
> and copying to freerunner.
> Cheers
> Philipp

I've just written a tutorial

But the tutorial as well as the Openmokoder Project are both alpha and not
well testet yet. I tried it in a virtual box with Kubuntu 8.10 and it worked
fine. I'll do some more tests nad better documenting in the next days.