Use my GSM from my laptop via USB (or BT, wifi) ?
kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:06:59 CEST 2009
Many great applications allow us to use the freerunner as a device for the
* simulate a bluetooth GPS receiver : BtGps
* use the freerunner as a GPRS modem : GprsModem :
* use the freerunner as a Wi-Fi Hotspot Access Controller : CoovaChili :
* use the fr as a remote control : ReMoKo :
I would like people to tell me about the feasibility to use the GSM chipset
from my laptop. What I want to be able to do is to
* use one of the 3 connections : USB, Wifi or bluetooth between my laptop
and my freerunner
* start or answer a regular GSM call (not sip)
* use my laptop speakers (or headset pluged in the out pin of my laptop) and
the laptop microphone instead of those of the freerunner
* we would be able to call "hands free" while working or surfing
* there would be no buzz for the remote person talking to you
* we could have a full answering machine software
So my question are :
* Is it feasible ?
* Has someone the skills, time and will to develop some scripts or full
software to do it ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the devel