Use my GSM from my laptop via USB (or BT, wifi) ?

kimaidou kimaidou at
Thu Apr 23 12:11:56 CEST 2009

Ok ! I think too it would be easiest to use my laptop as a bt headset. But
for me easiest is not easy :D

Here are my questions :
* I have not found any "user oriented" tuto to help me use a "normal"
borrowed BT headset to make or receive calls. If someone can point me to
such a document, or help me through all the steps, thanks :D
* How can I configure my laptop to behave as a bt headset ? It sounds hard
for me, e.G use the internal mic and speaker and "carry" them to the
freerunner .. Or does it exist some easy software / scripts I can run on my
ubuntu to do it ?

Thanks !
I think I will wrte a wiki page on this so that we gather all the idea / how