Use my GSM from my laptop via USB (or BT, wifi)

Christophe M meumeu1402 at
Thu Apr 23 12:55:16 CEST 2009

Hi !
I think this is feasible,
I plan to add such a think in Qalee in the future, maybe for the end of
summer holiday ( at least sms support, maybe voice if I have the time )
There will be a full desktop Gui which will permit managing the phone from
the computer ...
But I have to code the phone part of Qalee first ...
If you are interested to contribute to Qalee, you can contact me > Qalee

I just want to add that I'm using Qalee everyday on my phone but It's
pre-alpha code ;)