fso-image UI failure

Amit Pundir pundiramit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 11:27:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

I recently build an fso-image from scratch from the instructions
provided on openmoko wiki, .

It completed successfully but when I boot my freerunner with the new
images flashed then I didn't get a UI.

All I can see is a Angstrom login console on my screen.
Is this what I'm supposed to get or did my UI failed somewhere?

I updated my git and build it again and it seems that X-server is not
build at all. I get the following error for bitbake fso-image:

ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide
virtual/xserver
(/media/disk/home/amit/openmoko/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/xorg-xserver/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git.bb
/media/disk/home/amit/openmoko/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/xorg-xserver/xserver-kdrive_1.3.0.0.bb).

My concern is which .bb file should I choose to build X-server?

Thanks for your concern.

Regards
Amit Pundir