USB port on openmoko

Mark Night marknight11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:13:25 CEST 2009

hello all,
I am doing a project on openmoko. I need some help regarding the usb
interface of openmoko.
Is USB port available on openmoko a master, slave or OTG port?
I need to send the data from openmoko to an embedded device through a usb to
serial converter IC. The small embedded device only has facility for serial
data transfer (USART). So, how can I send some data from openmoko through C
code or any other utility by which the data can be converted to serial
format by that IC and then can be received by the  embedded device.
Any help will be highly appreciated as the project is related to my course
at university.
Thanks...