OPIMD: List of available attributes documented?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:49:09 CEST 2009

On 8/5/09, Michael Pilgermann <kichkasch at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am currently on the way of implementing OPIMD Contacts Domain
> integration in our PIM synchronization tool PISI.
> After having all the connectivity bits and pieces in place, it would be
> helpful to have an
>
> ** up-to-date list of attributes / fields **
>
> , which are supported in OPIMD (especially in SHR-Contacts). All I could
> find is this out-dated list:
> http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=framework.git;a=blob_plain;f=framework/subsystems/opimd/docs/contact_fields.txt;hb=master
>
> Any idea, where I can get more recent information from?
>
> thx in advance,
> Mike

opimd supports every field - you can add to contact whatever you want.
SHR doesn't use opimd interface yet, but that's how I implemented some
"standard" fields in my opimd-contacts (and as i'm opimd developer, I
think it's safe to say they are prefered names for every opimd based
app):

Name, Surname, Phone, Whatever* phone, E-mail, Work e-mail, Home
e-mail, Whatever* e-mail

* - Replace "whatever" with phone/mail type (Work, Home etc.)

Every field can have multiple values, except Name field. If you want
to add two phones without type, just use array {'Name' : 'Someone',
'Phone' : ['tel:+4864324', 'tel:+3475345'], 'E-mail' : 'dos at shr.com'}

Also when adding phone number that's good to prefix it with 'tel:',
and 'mail:' with e-mails.

Could someone add what I wrote here to wiki somewhere? :)

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos