Bluez4 networking (was: Re: Unable to set up blue tooth network with laptop)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Sun Aug 9 09:33:32 CEST 2009

RANJAN <infibit at> writes:
>     >Since "blueman" GUI tool [1] already works with bluez4 its sources might be
>     worth reading.
>     >[1]
> So to be able to use BlueZ 4 I need to have BlueZ 4 and what other packages installed in the FR (SHR)
> and the Laptop (Ubuntu)?I think bluez-utils,hcidump,bluetooth ?

Ok, i described everything i found so far on the wiki [1]. I couldn't
actually get it working but i feel i'm very close, probably missing
just one tiny bit. Please improve! :)

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at